2014 has brought a lot of changes in me when it comes to fitness routine. I have no way back. And so the journey began when I decided to join a 10k marathon. Because I was so anxious not to finish the race, I had to train.
And so every week I ran for about 30 minutes to an hour, every other day at four in the morning or in the afternoon coupled with a healthy diet. I lost weight and I’m happy with it.
If I didn’t run, then I find other creative ways to be active:
– If I have the chance to speed walk going to the office, then I do (the jeepney stop is a few km to our building)
– I tried several times to take the stairs from the ground floor to the 11th floor of my office
– Run uphill and walk downhill for 10-15 rounds in a family park
– Swim swim swim during outing with friends
– Badminton with a buddy
– Play with my kids (pretending to be the horse as always)
– Flex with yoga
During the race, I finished 10k at 1 hour and 27 minutes. The journey didn’t end. Until now, I run every other day in order to beat my record. And that’s my motivation!