NAME: Lei Encinares
WHAT DO YOU DO: I’m self-employed.
1. What are the values that you uphold as an individual, and how do you live them out?
Respect for me is one of the values that I live by. When you are respectful, you give others high regard which reflects back to you. Respect is something we should live by everyday, without hesitations.
2. Tell us about Your Coffee Bean Story.
The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf® has always been my go-to hang out place. This is where I get my caffeine fix. My Coffee Bean Journey started when I started learning about the brand’s different volunteerism events, engagement activities and talks by empowering individuals.
I really appreciate that there is a company that supports different advocacies, and does not just focus on profits.
3. What event did you participate in that was the highlight of your #CoffeeBeanLife?
I can say that one of the most memorable events that I attended to was last year’s 2019 Giving Journal Event launch in Good Samaritan, Antipolo. It’s a home for the aged and meeting the lolos and lolas was very touching. They were all so accommodating and spending time with them was unforgettable.
Apart from the volunteerism events, I liked the Originals Only Session held last Valentine’s Day where local, emerging talented women were showcased through their music.
4. What are the lessons you’ve gained as a member of the Caring Cup Community?
Always find time to help and volunteer. It’s the best feeling and there’s nothing like it. It’s a great way of sharing your time and talents.
5. Is there any advice you can give to the community when it comes to living a life of service and excellence?
When it comes to living a life of service, just do your best in everything and put your heart into it. Put God first and be thankful for all His blessings because it is with His help that you’ll learn to share what you have to others.