“A single act of kindness throws out roots in all directions, and the roots spring up and make new trees.” -Amelia Earhart
This month, the theme of the 2017 Giving Journal leads each of us to be a source of strength and hope to the people around us. Whether it’s offering a lending hand, giving someone a genuine smile, being someone who can listen, or even surprising someone with an inspirational note–it’s the little things that make the world of a difference. It’s the little things that count. That’s why we created post-it notes that you can personalize and give to someone who might be in need of inspiration.
How to use our August Freebie:
- Print the template on an A4 sheet of paper
- Attach 3×3 post-its into the square templates, making sure that they’re adhered properly.
- Feed the A4 sheet with post-its into the printer, adhesive-side first.
- Peel off the post-its and get writing! (Use light-colored post-its for best effect.)
- Stick them on someone’s desk, computer or slip it in their Giving Journal!
Spread positivity! Post how you’re using our Freebie of the Month and tag #Brew2017 so we can keep the inspiration flowing! 💜