The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf® hopes to give flavorfully this season in ways that warm the soul as much as the body. As a way to encourage its community to brew their best years, The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf® will be releasing a new edition of The Giving Journal. It is a journal designed to inspire each individual to pursue their passions and find meaning and fulfillment in everyday moments, while at the same time providing them with the opportunities to give back by helping others.
The essence of The Giving Journal, highlighted in its OVERFLOWS poem, is captured in the video:
It is the tradition of The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf® to give back to the community, and it has partnered with Real LIFE foundation, the Giving Journal’s beneficiary, to fulfill this tradition by supporting the educational needs of the less fortunate. To date, The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf® has already sponsored 38 university scholars since 2011 – giving them the chance to fulfill their dreams, help their families, and improve their prospects for a brighter future. The brand is proud to share that 13 of the sponsored scholars have already graduated. Evidently, The Giving Journal is certainly not your ordinary planner; it is a gift where the joy of giving and receiving it lasts well past the holiday season.
Above: The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf®‘s scholars share the story on how the
Real LIFE Foundation has transformed their lives in a positive way,
giving them hope for a better future.
How to avail of the 2016 Giving Journal:
1. A minimum single-receipt purchase of a regular or large sized Original Ice Blended®, Espresso/Coffee-based, or Tea-based Beverage, Hot Chocolate/Hot Vanilla or CBTL™ capsules qualifies a customer to get a stamp card.
2. Each card consists of 12 circles with corresponding purchased drink/item assignments. These are as follows:
(1) Original Ice Blended® (any flavor, regular or large)
(1) Tea Latte (any flavor, regular or large)
(1) Espresso/Coffee-based Beverage (any flavor, double, regular or large)
(1) Holiday Featured Beverage (Winter Dream Tea Latte or Toffee Nut, regular or large)
Any (8) Original Ice Blended®, Espresso/Coffee-based or Tea-based Beverages, or Hot Chocolate/Hot Vanilla
(1) Box of CBTL™ capsules (any flavor) = 2 stamps
(1) CBTL™ Single Serve Beverage System (Kaldi, Contata and or Desto) purchase automatically allows the customer to claim his/her 2016 Giving Journal
3. Stamp card must always be presented UPON PURCHASE so that a circle may be stamped whenever its corresponding product assignment is purchased
4. Once all 12 circles are stamped and completed IN ONE STAMP CARD, customer will be able to claim the 2016 Giving Journal at any The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf® branch nationwide. Combining of stamps cards is not allowed.
5. The completed stamp card should be presented and surrendered to the branch where The Giving Journal will be claimed. The cashier will punch the stamp card to prevent reuse.
6. Not valid in conjunction with other promos.
7. Promo period is from October 23, 2015 to January 10, 2016.
8. The 2016 Giving Journal may be claimed at any The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf® branch all throughout the promo period from October 23, 2015 to January 10, 2016, or until 60 days after the promo has ended.
PER DTI FTB SPD No. 13341 Series of 2015