The holidays overflow with joy and meaning when blessings are shared with friends, family, and community. There is no better way to share the warmth of the season than by generously pouring into the cups of others, especially the cups of those in need.
The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf® hopes to remind everyone that life is about what we can contribute to the world during this #SeasonOfGiving. It’s what we share from our genuine hearts to make a difference in other people’s lives. With the 2017 Giving Journal, we hope to inspire you to begin writing your Giving Journey.
Each icon you find on the four covers of the 2017 edition of The Giving Journal is a graphic representation of how The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf® commits to giving back to the community, through promoting goodwill and social responsibility.
Each month of the year begins with a sketch that symbolizes the various commitments of The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf®. We inspire each individual to be part of the Giving Journey by highlighting the advocacies of our partner organizations, how we can take action and get involved through its pages.
One such advocacy is the Real LIFE Foundation, an organization committed to serving the poor through education, character development, and community service. Centered on supporting Real LIFE’s hopeful mission, every Giving Journal redeemed throughout the holiday season will enable the dreams of The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf®’s scholars to take flight.
Throughout the pages of the 2017 Giving Journal, every individual will find inspiration to brew their best year yet by becoming the best version of themselves, by making a positive difference in the world and living a life full of love and service for others.
Get your own 2017 Giving Journal to take part in the Giving Journey.
*Collecting of stamps for The 2017 Giving Journal commences in all The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf® stores beginning October 22, 2016.
How to redeem the Giving Journal:
1. A minimum single-receipt purchase of a regular or large sized Original Ice Blended®, Espresso/coffee-based, or Tea-based Beverage, Hot Chocolate/Hot Vanilla or CBTL™ capsules qualifies a customer to get a stamp card that comes with 1 stamp.
2. Each card consists of 12 circles with corresponding purchased drink/item assignments. These are as follows:
(1) Original Ice Blended® (any flavor, regular or large)
(1) Tea Latte (any flavor, regular or large)
(1) Espresso/coffee-based Beverage (any flavor, regular or large, double)
(1) Holiday Featured Beverage (Winter Dream Tea Latte or Double Chocolate Strawberry, regular or large)
Any (8) Original Ice Blended®, Espresso/coffee-based or Tea-based Beverages, or Hot Chocolate/Hot Vanilla (any flavor, regular or large, double)
(1) Box of CBTL™ capsules (any flavor) = 2 stamps
(1) CBTL™ Single Serve Beverage System (Venus, Contata, Kaldi, or Desto) purchase automatically allows the customer to claim his/her 2017 Giving Journal
3. Stamp card must always be presented UPON PURCHASE so that a circle may be stamped whenever its corresponding product assignment is purchased.
4. Once all 12 circles are stamped and completed IN ONE STAMP CARD, customer will be able to claim The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf® 2017 Giving Journal at any The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf® branch. Combining of stamps cards is not allowed.
5. The completed stamp card should be presented and surrendered to the branch where The Giving Journal will be claimed. The cashier will punch the stamp card to prevent reuse.
Promo period is from October 22, 2016 to January 8, 2017.
Giving Journals may be claimed beginning October 22, 2016 until 60 days after the promo has ended.
Redemption for provincial stores out of Luzon will begin November 5, 2017 onwards
Per DTI – FTEB SPD Permit No. 15599, Series of 2016